Posted May 14, 2014By
Workers place the Guilford Covenant stone into place at the intersection of Whitfield and Old Whitfield Roads. The Covenant stone is a replica of the paper covenant, which resides in a museum in MA, and listed names of the original Guilford plantation settlement in 1639. The placing of the stone is part of the Guilford’s 375th anniversary commemorations. Photos by Peter Casolino
The swearing in ceremony of Allyn Wright as the 16th Fire Chief for the city of New Haven, Connecticut. Photos by P
Photos of Immigrants and Supporters Rally and Urge Malloy to House Immigrant Children
Hundreds of people gathered at Walnut Beach to watch or take part in the Milford Great American Sand Sculpture Comp
Photos of Clam Castle in Madison.
Yarn bombing, a form of textile graffiti, shows up on trees, parking meters and bike racks in Greater New Haven. Ph
Kids plant vegetables and flowers in the new community garden at Casa Otonal in New Haven, CT. The program is funde